Friday, July 18, 2008

US Tennis Star Ashley Harkleroad Will Appear In August's Playboy Magazine

Your Ad Here

Ashley HarkleroadThe women's tennis has a new pin-up on the block following news that American Tennis player 23-year-old, Ashley Harkleroad has peeled off for Playboy Magazine.

Harkleroad has told reporters that she will appear in the August edition of Playboy mag and, in the process, will make history as the FIRST TENNIS PLAYER to do so.


"I'm proud of my body. I was representing a female athlete's body," said Harkleroad.

"I really didn't think it was that big of a deal. I'm proud of my body. I stay in shape and try to stay fit.

"And I'll be the first tennis player ever. That's kind of cool."

Ashley's boyfriend, Chuck Adams, loved it and even helped her negotiate a deal with the magazine.

The player, ranked 72 in the world, said she wanted to do the shoot to show athletic women could be sexy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home