Monday, July 21, 2008

Arsenal's Gilberto Silva Joins Panathinaikos

Your Ad Here

Gilberto SilvaBrazilian 31-year-old midfielder Gilberto Silva joined Greek club, Panathinaikos from Arsenal on Thursday (17th July) .

As per Greek local media, Panathinaikos had paid about 1.25 million euros (989,000 pounds) for the Brazilian.

As per Greek club's website, http://www.pao.gr/index, Gilberto Silva is quoted as

"I knew Panathinaikos before coming here but having met the president and the people of the club I have seen their ambition and believed in it. My goals are the goals of my team," ... "I'm fully aware of Panathinaikos's expectations and I'm confident the club will enter its second century successfully,"... "Panathinaikos is the new chapter in my career and I believe that it's going to be most successful."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home