Wednesday, October 15, 2008

David Moyes Signs New 5-Year Deal With Everton

Your Ad Here

David MoyesScots man, Everton manager David Moyes has signed a new five-year deal with his old club. Moyes had been in the final year of his previous deal and talks over an extension had rumbled on for some time. However, 45-year-old David Moyes has often stated his intention to remain at Goodison Park.
Everton

Daid said: "There have been many different things for different reasons but we are here now and the big thing for me is that I am at Everton, as fas as I am concerned, for another five years and the job is to make us better than we have been. I am really excited and really pleased, I am pleased for everybody. I'm pleased for myself and my family who were desperate to get it signed and secured and it is always what I wanted to do."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home