Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chess: Alexandra Kosteniuk to Appear at SuperNationals!

Your Ad Here

Alexandra KosteniukReigning Women's World Champion, Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk has confirmed an appearance at the 2009 SuperNationals in Nashville, Tennessee (April 3-5).

Kosteniuk told CLO, "I'm very excited to go to the SuperNationals! I love to see children playing chess. I like to see their emotions, laughs and tears, their spontaneity. Everything that unites chess and kids seems to be so amazing for me. Second, it reminds me of my youth tournaments when I always had such a good time. I can recall how I waited for these tournaments and how excited I was before each one."

News Source: Uschess.org/content/view/9056/508/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home